ParkLand Ventures, Inc. is a rapidly expanding national real estate firm that is interested in buying and operating mobile home communities across the United States. As one of the industry’s fastest growing companies, ParkLand has an active acquisition program. Our organizational structure allows us to quickly review and respond to opportunities. Furthermore, as a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 NYSE traded company, we are extremely well capitalized and can consider transactions of any size.
We offer potential sellers the following advantages:
- Significant Capital Resources
- Timely Reviews and Expedited Transaction Timeline
- No Financing Contingencies
- All Cash or Assumption Transactions
- No Re-Trading
To support our aggressive growth, ParkLand is looking for quality mobile home communities throughout the United States.
Our acquisition criteria follow:
- We prefer communities with a minimum of 75 mobile home sites, but will consider smaller properties in certain geographic areas.
- Properties with mobile home portfolios are acceptable.
- Sites must accommodate contemporary sized mobile homes.
- Public utilities preferred, but not required.
- We will consider low occupancy communities.